You are invited to participate as a sponsor in the first annual #iGiveCatholic, brought to The Archdiocese of Atlanta by the Catholic Foundation of North Georgia. As a leader in our Catholic community, we invite you to take a key role in this event, not simply for what it can provide for your business or brand, but because you too want to give back to God what has been gifted to you.
What is #iGiveCatholic?
#iGiveCatholic is an online giving event which is part of the national Giving Tuesday on November 28, 2017. This event will help Catholic parishes, schools and organizations to raise funds to make a difference in the communities they serve. It gives these organizations an opportunity to connect with current donors and establish relationships with new donors.
What is the goal of #iGiveCatholic?
To inspire the Catholic community to come together as faithful stewards and to “Give Catholic” on Giving Tuesday, a global day of giving back.
Why sponsor #iGiveCatholic?
- To support the parishes, schools and Catholic ministries of The Archdiocese of Atlanta in the first-annual giving day of its kind – the first of many to come.
- To generate excitement and participation which benefits our Catholic community.
- To affirm your faith and share your gifts out of love for God and one another to make a difference in the Catholic community.
- To come together with other Catholic business leaders as a faithful steward.
- To enable you and your company to contribute by connecting your Catholic faith to this international day of giving back.
- To get in on the ground floor of an event that has a proven track-record of success in other areas around the country in raising money for Catholic entities.
What does your gift of sponsorship provide?
- Prizes to Catholic organizations to promote participation and engagement
- Basic marketing materials to help them promote this day of giving
What are the sponsorship levels?
- Friend – $500
- Supporter – $1000
- Presenting Sponsor – $10,000
- Other donations or gifts in kind